At Bridges Together (BT), we are educating professionals about intergenerational (IG) topics. We are creating a network that connects leaders with other professionals and resources. We are empowering teachers, community organizers, and participants of all ages to create intergenerational opportunities and programs, such as Bridges, in their own worlds.
All of these efforts take financial support. Grants, sales of program curricula, fees for coaching, and honoraria for speaking engagements do not cover all of the costs. Donations are critical.
Please make a tax-deductible donation today so that we may continue to educate, empower, and connect.
- $25 – Provide materials for a day-long training for one attendee
- $50 – Cover the rental fee for space for a one-day Bridges Together training session
- $100 – Publish a Bridges program curricula for one professional
- $250 – Assemble a Bridges Together program curricula materials kit for one community
- $500 – Develop a programming page to educate professionals
- $1,000 – Sponsor the Bridges Together enews, distributed monthly to 2,000 subscribers
- $2,500 – Create a Bridges Together program in one community
- $5,000 – Provide a full-time intergenerational facilitator for a Bridges program in a community
Click the “Donate” button above to give online or send your checks to: Bridges Together, PO Box 527, Maynard, MA 01754. If you have a donor advised fund (DAF), you can also use the tool below.
Please note: We have updated our system; it is now possible to make a donation online without having a PayPal account. Click on the credit card icon on the bottom left corner once you are transferred to the PayPal page.
Thank you helping to build more intergenerational bridges!