All of these efforts take financial support. Grants, sales of program curricula, fees for coaching, and honoraria for speaking engagements do not cover all of the costs. Donations are critical.
Please make a tax-deductible donation today so that we may continue to educate, empower, and connect generations.
- $25 – Provide materials for a day-long training
- $50 – Assemble a Bridges kit for a classroom
- $100 – Support Bridges Together’s eNews
- $250 – Support research to demonstrate Bridges’ impact
- $500 – Sponsor a programming resource page
- $1,000 – Purchase equipment for online trainings
- $2,500 – Sponsor a one-day workshop
- $5,000 – Sponsor a Bridges program in one community
- Ponte Vecchio: $5,000
- Zakim: $2,500
- Old North: $1,000
- Golden Gate: $500
- Brooklyn: $250
- Tower: $100
- Ambassador: $50
- Sunshine Skyway: $25
Click the “Donate” button above to give online or send your checks to: Bridges Together, The Gatehouse at the Wayside Inn, 47 Wayside Inn Road, 1st Floor West, Sudbury, MA 01776. If you have a donor advised fund (DAF), you can also use the tool on the top right.
Please note: We have updated our system; it is now possible to make a donation online without having a PayPal account. Click on the credit card icon on the bottom left corner once you are transferred to the PayPal page.
Here’s a way to donate to Bridges Together without giving a penny directly: Shop through Amazon Smile! When Bridges Together is your preferred recipient, Amazon.com will donate 0.5% of your shopping expenditures to our nonprofit organization. Through Amazon.com, you save… and we earn! Click here to start shopping.
Thank you for helping to build more intergenerational bridges!