Bridges: Growing Together
- interactive discussions
- a variety of projects utilizing the different multiple intelligences, including: creating graphic organizers, drawing, and activities with movement
Favorite activities include sharing about an heirloom, a student-led tour of the school and/or community center, and teaching about a favorite topic.
- learn about their family histories
- have the opportunity to lead and teach
- discuss changes in our world over time, such as the way we celebrate holidays
- recognize the way people are the same and different regardless of our ages
Session titles include:
- Learning About Older Adults
- Getting to Know You
- Schools Then & Now
- Ethnicities, Heirlooms and Traditions
- Learning from Each Other
- Introduction to The Multiple Intelligence “Smarts” Theory
- How Old is Old?
For more information, email Andrea@BridgesTogether.org or call 978-400-6813.