Everyone has a story to tell!
The Kraemer Intergenerational Story Contest, powered by Pass it Down (landing page coming soon!), is an outgrowth of a contest started by the organization Intergeneration Month and its founder, Sandy Kraemer. In early 2017, Bridges Together “merged” with IG Month, and we are proud to be continuing the efforts of Sandy and the organization he founded.
Tell your story and encourage those in your circle of love to share theirs! Participants can tell their stories in four ways:
- The written word (i.e. story, poem, memoir)
- Video (i.e. story, song dance)
- Visual art (i.e. quilt, painting, pottery)
- Audio clip
- The Kraemer IG Story Contest will be open from September 1 – September 30 to coincide with Intergenerational Month.
- Written submissions may be 500 words or less.
- Video and audio submissions may be 3 minutes or less.
- Visual art submissions must include a photograph of your work + a 100-word description
- One submission per person.
- Bridges Together has the non-exclusive right to to distribute and publish these works.
- $500 to 1 “grand prize” winner
- $250 to 4 winners (1 in each category)
- Honorable Mentions
For more information, contact Amy@BridgesTogether.org.