Bridges Together HQ is buzzing with excitement! On Friday, we officially announced that BT is launching a new membership initiative, designed to provide even more depth and resources for those interested in solid and sound intergenerational engagement. It’s everything you already love about Bridges Together, but with even more support, even more resources, and even more networking opportunities (including a members-only job board and Facebook group).
- Exclusive access to the Tools & Resources Library, including Monthly How-To Guides (currently free for all until March 1, when we limit access to members), past event materials, past webinar recordings, and a members-only job board.
- Free attendance to quarterly webinars about intergenerational programming practices, skill-building, and related topics
- Access to live “Ask the Experts” monthly call-in sessions
- Discounted rates for on-site trainings and BT events
- Membership Networking, including a private members-only Facebook group as well as one-on-one networking
2018 is starting out with a bang at Bridges Together! Join us today to become an intergenerational change agent in your community.