Intergenerational programs are a vaccination against ageism and a prescription for longevity. How do we know?
Take a look at the picture to the right to see how one student’s perception of an “old person” changed after participating in a Bridges program.Your gift will have an immediate impact on the lives of youth and older adults. A tax-deductible donation allows Bridges Together to continue training and empowering teachers, professionals in the aging space, and community leaders on the importance of intergenerational engagement.
Please make a tax-deductible donation today so that we may continue to empower leaders to connect generations thereby transforming lives today and tomorrow.
- Ponte Vecchio: $5,000 : Provide materials for a day-long training
- Zakim: $2,500 : Sponsor a one-day workshop
- Old North: $1,000 : Support the development of a How-To-Guide
- Golden Gate: $500 : Sponsor one module of our online training
- Brooklyn: $250 : Support research to demonstrate Bridges’ impact
- Tower: $100 : Support the development of a IG Spotlight Case Study
- Ambassador: $60 : Receive a How-To-Guide subscription for families or groups
- Sunshine Skyway: $25 : Provide materials for a day-long training
Click the “Donate” button above to give online or send your checks to: Bridges Together, 345 Boston Post Road, Unit H, Sudbury, MA 01776. If you have a donor advised fund (DAF), you can also use the tool on the top right.
Here’s a way to donate to Bridges Together without giving a penny directly: Shop through Amazon Smile! When Bridges Together is your preferred recipient, Amazon.com will donate 0.5% of your shopping expenditures to our nonprofit organization. Through Amazon.com, you save… and we earn! Click here to start shopping.
Thank you for helping to build more intergenerational bridges!