9 AM – 1 PM – Enjoy old fashioned family fun on the grounds of Longfellow’s Wayside Inn! (Tickets $10/child, 2 and under free; food & special events (**) are an additional cost.)
- Old fashioned games such as relay races, marbles, jacks & more
- Musical petting zoo
- Arts & crafts
- Storytelling — Hear some stories of eras past in The Redstone Schoolhouse
- Hot air balloon experience (9 – 11 AM) — Up, up and away (but, never fear, not really…the balloon will stay tethered!) **
- Pony rides (10 AM – 12:30 PM) **
- Food — Grab lunch or a yummy snack from an array of food trucks **
- Professional family photos at The Grist Mill **
- Scavenger hunt — Explore the grounds of The Wayside Inn and brush up on your history!
1:30 PM – Celebrate 25 Years of the Bridges Program! Did you know that the seed of what is now the Bridges Program Curricula Suite is a quarter of a century old? Let’s celebrate — with birthday cake — all of the ways that this program has transformed thousands of lives far and wide.