Bridges Together’s Executive Director, Andrea Fonte Weaver, had the pleasure of working with GRAND Magazine this month to share her story of her passion and purpose for starting Bridges Together. Family is everything to Andrea so, it’s no surprise to learn that the inception of Bridges was inspired by her bond with her grandparents (in particular, her Grandpa Joe)! A Bridge That We All Need To Cross Over is a reflection on the past and a look ahead to what Bridges Together holds for the future as we continue to pave the way for intergenerational engagement and resources.
Please let us know what you think about this article and we hope that you will continue your engagement with Bridges Together by joining the membership today!
$60 for individuals ($5 per month) & $150 for organizations ($12.50 per month) will get you a monthly resources such as:
- A How-To Guide: formal lesson plans geared toward teachers, community/senior center directors, etc.
- A Springboard: activities geared toward grandparents, mentors, grandfriends and families to help nurture relationship with the junior adults in their lives.
- Webinars (two every month)
- An Ask The Expert call time
- Access to our members-only Facebook group
We hope that you will Join Us today!
Thank you to GRAND Magazine for giving us this opportunity to share our story! GRAND Magazine’s mission is to provide grandparents of all ages and in all stages of life information and inspiration. You can sign up to read more articles like ours here.