They’re baaack! Bridges Together is excited to announce another year of Empower Hour Webinars. Each month, from September 2016 until June 2017, YOU are invited to join these free, information-rich learning sessions. Whether you are a part of an already-existing intergenerational initiative or you just want to learn more about what this IG “stuff” is all about, these webinars are designed to help!
Check out our lineup:
- September 20, 2016: IG Programs: Nice or Necessary?
- October 25, 2016: Getting Started with a Leadership Team and a Plan
- November 15, 2016: Cultural Continuity: Integrating Values and Traditions
- December 6, 2016: Ice Breakers: Kickstart Relationships in Your Group
- January 10, 2017: IG Programs: Keys to Success, Including an Evaluation
- February 7, 2017: Funding Your IG Program
- March 7, 2017: Creating IG Win-Win-Win Programs
- April 4, 2017: Volunteers: The Steps to Tapping into These Resources
- May 9, 2017: Kids Today: How They Tick
- June 6, 2017: Generations in the Workplace
All webinars will be held at 12:30 PM EST and will involve a 30 minute presentation. We will stay on the line after that in the event of any questions! Registering is simple – and free! Just click here to let us know that you’d like to join us.