Perhaps you keep hearing the term “intergenerational” floating around. Does it sound like something you would like to know more about, or something that you’d like to incorporate into your workplace or community?
Bridges Together, the leader in training people to implement effective intergenerational (IG) programs, can help you! If you are in the Greater Boston area, please join us for one or both of the following events:
Step by Step: The Tools for Building an Effective Intergenerational Program
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- 9 am to 3 pm
- The Grange Hall, Sudbury
This free, interactive workshop is designed for anyone who wants to see all members of their community engaged with each other in meaningful ways. You will learn:
- What IG programs are and why we need them
- The human development theories that underpin a successful IG initiative
- Practical tips and useful strategies for uniting bookend generations
- A fool-proof, step-by-step template from which to build your event
Register here for this event.
Bridges Program Curricula Suite Ad Hoc Training
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- 9 am to 3 pm
Are you new to teaching the Bridges program? Once a community is trained to implement Bridges, we ask that any new teachers or volunteer coordinators be trained by Bridges Together. Because of these transitions, Bridges Together offers an “ad hoc” training day so that everyone gets up to speed.
Similarly, if your community is not yet implementing Bridges but there is interest, this day is a great way to learn more!