Because people in our Circle of Love asked…
- What do you do to make the world a better place?
- When you were little, who took care of you when you weren’t at school?
- If you could choose one song to be your “anthem,” what would it be and why?
Like the previous deck, these Grand Conversation Cards are designed to spark meaningful dialogue between people of all ages and social backgrounds. They help users explore thought-provoking questions that can bridge generational and social gaps, building consensus and mutual understanding. One deck includes 40 cards.
People have used Grand Conversation Cards to:
- Start great conversations at the dinner table or in the break room
- Launch a conversation on the phone with a grandparent or grandchild
- Spark an interesting discussion with someone who is sick
- As a writing prompt for students or people interested in writing memoirs
- As an ice breaker at professional meetings and events
These cards empower users to experience inspiring conversations between people, especially those with generational and social differences.