Bridges Together is excited to offer these free, online learning opportunities for anyone interested in the components of strong intergenerational programs. Want to learn how you can introduce or enhance an intergenerational (IG) program in your community? Join us for a 30-minute, interactive webinar that will focus on the following topics and address all of your questions. Log on from your desk or home to receive intergenerational primers on the following topics. Empower Hour webinars will be held from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM EST on:
- February 7, 2017 – Funding Your IG Program
- March 7, 2017 – Creating IG Win-Win-Win Programs
- April 4, 2017 – Volunteers: The Steps to Tapping into These Resources
- May 9, 2017 – Kids Today: How They Tick
- June 6, 2017 – Generations in the Workplace
Register for webinar(s) here.