We’re one week away, and we at Bridges Together hope that you will join us on Sunday, September 18 for the Grand Family Faire, a celebration of Intergenerational Awareness Month. Tickets are $10/child (2 and under free); special events and food (denoted by ** below) are an additional cost.
Here’s what’s in store:
8:30 AM — Kids Fun run, sponsored by GetLOCALMA
9 AM – 1 PM — Old Fashioned Family Fun! The following activities (and more!) will be scattered throughout the grounds of the beautiful Longfellow’s Wayside Inn (map and directional guidance will be available that morning):
- Games, such as jacks, marbles, relay races
- Arts & crafts
- Face painting
- Musical petting zoo
- Scavenger hunt — learn about the history of the Inn as you explore
- Storytelling — come hear stories from eras past in The Redstone Schoolhouse
- Hot air balloon experience (9 – 11 AM) **
- Pony rides (10 AM – 12:30 PM) **
- Family photos at The Grist Mill **
1 PM — Interfaith Prayer Service for Our Generations, conducted by the Sudbury Clergy Association
1:30 PM — Celebrate 25 years of the Bridges program!