Step 1: When you opt to be trained by Bridges Together, your first step is choosing a focus area.
What type of group will you be working with? Bridges Together offers a variety of trainings supporting intergenerational living within communities, schools, corporations and families. Please pick one of the following focus areas:
Best Intergenerational Practices (Best Suited for Communities/Municipalities)
- Best Intergenerational Practices provides thorough training on the components of a strong IG initiative, including the Intergenerational Field, Volunteer Management, and Education.
Bridges Packaged Program (Best Suited for Schools)
- The Bridges Program is designed to unite youth (from PreK through college) with older adults.
Multigenerational Workplace (Best Suited for Corporations)
- The Multigenerational Workplace focus area will provide your constituents with the tools for finding common ground with multiple generations represented in the workforce.
Grandparents (Best Suited for Organizations with Constituents Who Want to Apply Trainings to Their Families)
- The Grandparent focus area provides training and tools for nurturing the grandparent/grandchild relationship.
Step 2: Once you have your focus area, select how you would like your training delivered.
Bridges Together works with each client to decide which style of training would be best for them, based on a number of factors including topic, location, people being trained. Each training is customized to meet the exact needs of the client.
Leadership Team Development
The premium option to develop a team to unite generations with expert support over 6 months.
- a webinar for your team
- a 6-hour on-site workshop (with a focus on team-building and manuals)
- 6 remote coaching sessions to be held monthly after the workshop has been completed.
Workshop for Individuals
The right choice if you want to elevate the intergenerational cause and promote your organization by bringing together individuals from your community or network.
- a 6-hour workshop (includes manuals for everyone and lunch). Attendees will begin to design a plan for their own organizations, but there is no follow-up support.
Custom bimonthly How-To Guides: Development and Release for Your Audience
The right choice if you want to disseminate information to help your constituents effectively support or educate those gathered while maximizing their time.
- a 15-minute webinar to be prepared by BT or another subject matter expert
- a bimonthly How-To Guide that you may disseminate and include on BT’s website or portal
Whether live or virtual, BT will provide information on relevant best practices and important human development theories in a dynamic, interactive manner. People will leave with both vision and practical tips that keep them pondering and lead to uniting generations.