Bridges Together plans several events through the year — both virtual and in person — to educate and empower others to build intergenerational bridges. Please join us at one of the following free events to learn more about building intergenerational bridges.
Bridges Program Curricula Suite Informational Webinars
Monday, June 5 at 3:30 pm EST or Thursday, June 8 at 11 am EST
Are you interested in implementing a Bridges program in your community? Join us for one of our webinars designed to serve as a step-by-step primer for the Bridges Program Curricula Suite.
Register online here.
Empower Hour Webinars
Want to learn how you can introduce or enhance an intergenerational (IG) program in your community? Join us for an hour-long webinar that will focus on the following topics and address all of your questions. Empower Hour webinars will be held from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM EST on:
- September 20, 2016 – IG Programs: Nice or Necessary?
- October 25, 2016 – Getting Started With a Leadership Team and a Plan
- November 15, 2016 – Cultural Continuity: Integrating Values and Traditions
- December 6, 2016 – Ice Breakers: Kickstsart Relationships in Your Group
- January 10, 2017 – IG Programs: Keys to Success, Including an Evaluation
- February 7, 2017 – Funding Your IG Program
- March 7, 2017 – Creating IG Win-Win-Win Programs
- April 4, 2017 – Volunteers: The Steps to Tapping into These Resources
- May 9, 2017 – Kids Today: How They Tick
- June 6, 2017 – Generations in the Workplace