You are warmly invited to join us at one or more of our FREE IG Bootcamps and IG Lunch, Learn, and Network gatherings. Details are below and on our website, and you can register here with one simple click.
Day-Long IG Bootcamps
Join us for a free day-long workshop to explore: What are IG programs? Why do we need them? What are the foundational theories and best practices? How can you create a partnership with another organization? What are the steps to design, implement, and evaluate a program? Create your action plan!
All workshops will run from 9 am – 3 pm and will include lunch.
- Monday, January 12: Harwich Community Center
- Tuesday, January 13: Beverly Council on Aging
- Monday, March 2: Minuteman Services, Bedford
- Friday, March 6: Central Mass. Agency on Aging, West Boylston
- Tuesday, March 10: Ralph Froio Senior Center, Pittsfield
IG Lunch, Learn and Networks
Are you committed to intergenerational (IG) programs and engaged in these efforts? Or do you want to get started but don’t know how? Join other like-minded people at a Lunch, Learn & Network! Each gathering includes time to network, to learn about other programs, and the opportunity to delve into a specific topic.
- Wednesday, January 21, 12 – 2 pm: The TreeHouse Community in Easthampton
- Monday, February 9, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm: Hopkinton Senior Center
- A date in February TBD: Brewsters Ladies Library (email Andrea if interested)
- Tuesday, March 31, 12 – 2 pm: Beech Street Center in Belmont
Hope to see you soon!