At Bridges Together, we believe that dynamic ideas and initiatives often start with like-minded people gathering around a common issue. That is what the Bridges Together Coffee Connections are! Wherever you are on your intergenerational (IG) journey, being able to share successes – as well as seek advice on things that may need a little fine-tuning – is key to initiating as well as keeping your IG efforts flourishing and fresh. Each gathering includes time to network, learn about other programs, develop some new strategies and discuss intergenerational issues. Coffee Connections run from 9 am to 11 am and will include coffee (of course!) and light refreshments.
Coffee Connections are scheduled for:
- Williamstown on Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- Norwell on Thursday, October 29, 2015
- Belmont on Monday, November 9, 2015
- Boston on Thursday, April 14, 2016
- Holyoke on Friday, May 6, 2016
- Lynnfield on Tuesday, June 21, 2016
The Coffee Connections are underwritten by the Massachusetts Council on Aging (MCOA).